1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fav. kind of racing

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by mclaren8080, Jun 26, 2007.

1. mclaren8080 New Member

wat is ur favotite kind of racing. rally, track etc.
    im a fan of rally pesonanly. i also like the drift racing. i love drifting

2. Hammy

Hammy DoUcHe BaG

i like street racing if you class it as racing :p

3. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

if its racing its racing.
    well dosnt that just make all the sense in the world.

4. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

MotoGP (for a number of reasons) and F1 (at least this year we have 'some' overtaking)

5. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I like F1, Fia GT, 24 Hours of Le Mans, WTCC and Rally. All very different classes, but all so much fun to watch when there is some action :D

6. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Pretty much the same as MartijnMb. I also watch Motors T.V. as they have alot of drift comps on there.

Makes a change but I would still like some more overtaking. At least now they have started/remembered how to overtake it makes it a more enjoyable to watch rather than before where I'd only watch the first and last 5/10 laps.

7. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

the onl time i watch f1 is when m bired and looking at car crashes on youtube.:)

8. YeOldeTDUMan

that's the only reason I occassionally watch NASCAR when it's on UK tv late at night

9. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

same. i only watch rally and drift. but might watch something else if there is nothin to do

10. Aquila DK

Aquila DK is Tom Kristensen :D

F1, Le Mans, WTCC, WRC, DTC and DTM. The last two are Danish Touringcar championship and Deutsche Touringcar Meisterschaft

11. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

those touring cars r the coolest lookin cars. in my opinion

12. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

DTM is proper touring cars, the BTCC lacks in speed IMO, they look like they are jostling through the local Tesco Carpark looking for a space

DTM is just pure speed and noise LOL

13. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

speed and noise is wat makes a good car.

14. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I was watching NasCar over here (am in Florida on holiday) and its so boring the camera turns away from the race and they do other stuff as there going around. The other funny thing is that the people can get so exited over some people going around in circles. Sorry but I find NasCar so stupid.

Anyway my favorites are touring cars and banger raceing (this is the greatest).

15. Janos

Janos Miura Addicted

Fia-WTCC & DTM.

16. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

nascar is rely boring. bange racing is fun to watch and play

17. YeOldeTDUMan

I gave up watching BTCC after the recent(ish) hayday

It was at it's best when you had BMW 3-Series, Ford Mondeo, Renault Lagunas, Alfa 155, Volvo Estate! All racing together and with some great drivers (Tarquini etc) ... can't be doing with these bodykitted things these days.

18. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

That reminds me of the PS1 days playing Toca 1 and 2, they used to be great games.