1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fastest limousine in the world

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by MaDaSp7, Sep 7, 2007.

1. MaDaSp7

MaDaSp7 1993 - 2003

A Ferrari 360 Modena based stretch limo that does 0-60mph in less than 6 seconds and has a top speed of 166mph, yours to rent at £700 per hour!

Why oh why do people ruin beautiful cars by doing things like this? :mad:

Attached Files:

2. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

LOL that is brilliant shame they've ruined a 360 but it is a good piece of engineering, better than the TG ones anyway.

I know in America there are 2 Vette limo's one black and one white.

Edit:
    have you got a link to the site as I wouldn't mind reading more about it.

#2 Nodz86, Sep 7, 2007
    Last edited by Nodz86: Sep 7, 2007
  3. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

^^ There is also a Ferrari Testarossa limousine in the states too ;). That 360 limo is actually really cool. Imagine if you saw that going down the road! :D

4. TDU 505

TDU 505 Clinically Insane

NO!NO!NO!!!
    the only limo i wanna travel in is clarkson's

5. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I agree, Clarkson's rocked! Not so much May's with the duel turning axel :p

6. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Not the fastest limousine at all. The Brabus CLS Rocket is named Limousine aswell (Same goes for Maybach, Mercedes S, BMW 7, Maserati Quattroporte, Audi A8 etc.)
    The CLS rocket does around 365km/h! :D

7. MaDaSp7

MaDaSp7 1993 - 2003

Sure have, here's the article I got the pictures from.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=480300&in_page_id=1770

Oh well, maybe it can claim to be the "Fastest stretch limo in the world". :)

Found some pictures of a stretch Testarossa, it's just wrong! :eek_blue:

Attached Files:

#7 MaDaSp7, Sep 8, 2007
    Last edited by MaDaSp7: Sep 8, 2007
  8. MaDaSp7

MaDaSp7 1993 - 2003

Some more stretch Ferraris, I think one of these may be an impostor. :stinks:

Attached Files:

9. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

that first one is just horrible looking

10. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

i seen a ferrari limo going on the other side of the m6 this month, it looked like a 360 but i cant imagine there being alot of ferrari 360 medena limos

11. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I hate the 360 (saw one the other day and its to fat) so I think this is a great thing to do with it. Keeping the speed with it, bet the handling gone though.

12. MaDaSp7

MaDaSp7 1993 - 2003

Well each to their own, personally I think the 360 is the best looking car Ferrari have ever made.

13. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Stretched Ferraris .... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

14. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

just found out that this ferrari is five minutes from my front door, so the one that i seen on the m6 was 70% probably this one, cool, it was actually going quite fast

15. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Thought I'd drag this one up. Apparently Ferrari are going to sue the creators of this car. more below

16. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Ferrari are so far up themselves it's incredible. I bet if the Sheikh asked for a stretch Ferrari you know they would be on it in a second. Ferrari are all about passion, heritage and as of late complete snobbery.

17. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

And what good is removing the badges gonna do? Everyone knows it's a Ferrari anyways :p

18. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Wait does that mean that someone could start selling these limos as they're own car and company?

19. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I suppose they have basicly said its not under there copywrite anyway yer, it looks "nothing it". Make a fortune of it.

20. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Nowhere near the fastest limo in terms of top speed, there's a Japanese limo that costs 1,000,000,000 Yen that does just under 250mph.