1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F1 Monza next weekend

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by Iced_Bullet, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I've missed the last few races :( But I will be watching Monza! :p And ofc supporting Hamilton lol.

I hope Hamilton continues to do as well as he has done, but then it's not a big deal if he has a run of bad races, as it's really his first season. And there's plenty more to come :D. Obviously it would be a dissapointment, as he's the best british F1 driver in my lifetime :p (Sorry Button fans!).

But 5 points ahead for at this stage for a rookie is well, beyond anyone's expectations. And hes broken every record out there for being on the podium in his *counts* first 6 or so races, I forgot!

But yeah! Common Hamilton. And I hope its a very dramatic race with lots of overtaking and rain! haha!

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Well, next year will be more fun when traction control will be forbidden! :p
    On 2009/2010 the cars are being equipped with other wings so overtaking is easier, which makes it a lot more exciting!

3. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'll be rooting for Ferrari Like I always have through-out my whole life.. I'm hoping for another 1 - 2 finish but we'll see!

4. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I will be rooting for Hamilton 100%, I always have been and I hope Alonso comes in a bad spot or gets no points at all because he is now only 5 points away from destroying Hamilton's chances of winning Championship as a rookie. My second will be Kimi, just in case something goes wrong with Hamilton.

5. !!drifta!!

!!drifta!! Rookie

I dont really go for any drivers. I used to go for Renault but F1 imo is getting boring.

6. iBilo

iBilo ;)

Also they're getting sensors so when the car is less then 100M or something behind another the car automatically goes down so its more streamlined.

BMW need a win and Hamilton should come in podium, Alonso to the back, Would be nice to see Renault there aswell, and RBR. And Williams.

7. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Alonso's ego became so big he could crash for me, i wouldn't mind at all!

8. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

xD I couldn't agree more Mb, but it's rapidly being destroyed as Hamilton continues to be top dog! :)

9. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

I'm predicting another Ferrari 1-2 again with hopefully Kimi on top beause I still believe he can win the Championship.

KIMI, KIMI, KIMI !!!

10. Iced_Bullet

BOOOO! :p joke, I used to (still kinda do) supposrt Ferrari, I was a Barichello fan while he was at Ferrari. But Hamilton came and my priotitories changed :p

11. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I'm still a big Ferrari Fan! :D (I was a real big Schumacher fan :p)
    Hamilton has to win the championship this year :D

12. Iced_Bullet

Yeah I liked schumy too :D but Barichello more, I got pissed when Ferrari got punished for Schumy's aparent cheating (on several occasions :() Because that stunt parking in Monaco cost him his final World Championship - Silly Michael!

13. Iced_Bullet

TV Schedule (BST):

#13 Iced_Bullet, Sep 8, 2007
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet: Sep 8, 2007
  14. FA430RGT

During the Man Utd match.. So I won't be watching..

15. FA430RGT

My bad.. Just realised (when actually a couple hours ago) that the match is next week.. Ah well :(..

16. Iced_Bullet

:p lmao! You gunna watch F1 then?