1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Exclusive car giveaway on Atari!!!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Nodz86, May 18, 2007.

1. Nodz86 ____________

Be quick Tenbera has just posted that everyone can get a car as long as you have NOT got one before

Link

http://forums.eu.atari.com/showthread.php?t=58891

[​IMG] Today, 16:14 #57 tenebra vbmenu_register("postmenu_1211241", true);
    The Decadent Mod​

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NinjaSix
    Sigh, same goes for me. I don't think I'm ever going to get that Zonda.

Go on, Ninja, what would you like? I'm changing the rules as obviously fairness is not appreciated ( [​IMG] ), codes for everybody (only one, though, this is the first round) I know to be a unique user. EU only, though, I'm afraid.

EDIT:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO just got my Zonda!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :excited: :bananasplit: :bananaskip: :bananajump: :monkeydance: :bananadance2: :bananadance:

#1 Nodz86, May 18, 2007
    Last edited by Nodz86: May 18, 2007
  2. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

Hahaha some people are so desperate they have re-registered just to get the cars. Heard of IP addresses?

Some people have to spoil it for the rest of us, don't they?

Idiots.

3. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

ino i cant believe that, i respect demet18 for those who know him, he has 2 accounts for when he got banned, but he only got one code, i just try to get them off ten even tho ive alredy had one

4. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

Damn I missed this ... shame I only need the Spyker and the Zonda Roadsters to complete the collection

5. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

I was lucky when i viewed the thread and Tenebra was moaning about people making multiple accounts i refreshed it and she reposted saying she's giving them to everyone, if i hadn't refreshed then i wouldn't have got one.

I think they are doin a give away most fridays.