1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Enzo Stage 3

Discussion in 'Trade' started by Jack, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Jack New Member

How much would i get for it, i cant remeber how many miles its done.
    But what would a basic price be?

2. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

if it has a good number on the milage, a reasonable price would be 1.5mil - 2mil.

3. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Firstly, I'd work out how many times it's been to the paintshop, add the price onto the normal prcie of the Enzo, then add some on for the mileage (say about £1mill for 1000 miles) then add an extra £200,000 or so for your troubles :)

4. Jack

Jack New Member

Why would you want to pay for more mileage? :S Wouldnt you profer it new?

5. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

For some reason people prefer cars with high mileage, don't ask me why, I think it's weird too! :)

6. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

it shows that the car has history. i prefer cars with high mileage.

7. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Also, you can say to your mates - look at me Ive driven over 2000 miles in this car :p When you'd just bought it from trade a few minutes ago!

8. Jack

Jack New Member

IVe got my enzo to 1k miles. Its had 3 paint jobs. Stage 3 ect. any price suggestions?

9. fasterthenu

fasterthenu MAKE WHEELS SMOKE WEE!!!

2mil is wat i suggest

10. lefty12

lefty12 Rookie

I Need An Enzo

11. lefty12

lefty12 Rookie

How Do Trades Work And How To Buy Them In Trades

12. Jack

Jack New Member

I'm now selling my Enzo stage 3. 2K Miles done. 4 or 5 paint jobs but i wont charge for that. Open to offers. :)