1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Embarassing/Stupid Things You Have Done Or Thought

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DriftNismo, May 8, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Baldred you may have something to post in here, something like how you went about annoying an insane admin perhaps? :D

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

When was this? i don't remember annoying you.

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

"Are we supposed to be scared" ring any bells?

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

ahh, haha, that explains everything. Haha. Oh well i'm not bothered.

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I'll keep it for another 4 mins then normal (muhahahahaha) service will resume. Anyone wants to screengrab it for those who missed it be my guest.

6. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

keep it up!

EDIT: Crap it's gone.

7. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Missed :( :'(

Come get everyone worked up and then not keep it, shocking behavier.

8. Fridge Magnet Rabbit

Fridge Magnet Rabbit Manchester Racer Kid

o_O i got nuggeted....im certain that site is rigged XD
    this morning i stared at a lambo LP640 go past and i leaned over the fence next to the road and got a bus in my face....
    just lost a tooth that was destined to come out for 4 months now ;D

9. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

I popped a wheelie on my moped XD

10. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Wow, that's quite a feat.

11. Fridge Magnet Rabbit

Fridge Magnet Rabbit Manchester Racer Kid

no one mentioned my bus in the face?

12. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I'm sure everyone cares greatly.

13. iBilo

iBilo ;)

You make me chuckle.

And we all care greatly, we're deeply upset about your missing tooth. (Too far I know.)

14. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

Lol, I remeber that in 2005 I thought I knew all about driving and took my parents car keys, Well I reversed it and then put it on first gear, hit the trash and almost ran over a kid that didnt stop screaming: " HE'S GONNA KILL ME". lol, worst day of my life

15. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Lmao, nice one.

16. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

Quite easy on mine, Its a honda cub, so all you have to do is hold thegear down lever, let the revs build up (it has an automatic clutch) then pop it into first, the ratio is enough to get it going, you just have to hold on tight :p

17. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

Not needing to keep the VPS any more I signed up for some new hosting elsewhere, unfortunately my mind slipped when I entered in the details for where to receive the new login details of my host. I put the email address of a domain I hosted on the VPS and was using said domain to create the new account on my new host, meaning I didn't get the details because I was trying to have the details sent to an email address that has no active hosting for an account where I am trying to do exactly that.

What a paradox! ... and what an idiot I am!! :lol:

DAMN! This is some bump BUT at least I searched!

18. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

This bump is bigger than me. May 2008, i wasn't around here back then. :lol:

I do a lot of embarassing/stupid things... but there are 2 cases that i went beyond limits.

Once, i tried to use my pen drive, and it wasn't working. I got so mad and angry at the pen drive and the computer, tried for a couple of times and nothing. Untill i realize i wasn't plugging it in a USB port, but the network cable port. :lol:

And the other case is me, inside the car, as a passenger, in a trip with my family, when i tried to see something outside and blam! Window was closed and i hit it with my head. I mean, i didn't notice that there were no wind? No, i didn't. :lol: Of course, who noticed had a great laugh. :lol:

insaneone likes this.
  19. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

I've done the flash drive thing myself but mine was trying to plug it into the power point. :fp:

That's quite impressive that this thread bump is older than you Mills, I think I had a more recent thread for stuff like this but it never showed up in a search.

Milli likes this.
  20. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Glad to know i am not alone on this one. :lol:

I know right! I joined in January 2010, i believe, that's like... 2 years after the last post on this thread. Feels like i'm around since always.