1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EDEN kept it boring

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by ///AMGedUP, Jun 5, 2007.

1. ///AMGedUP New Member

the game is boring for one reason

look at GTA games, theres easter eggs and funny signs all over the place, TDU doesnt have any of that, there are so many buildings and cool places that should be accesible in TDU but they are not, they are blocked, you cant get into them, you cant even get into airfields without jumping the fence, WTF??

why is this?

why make a building or w\e and not let us in, the game gets boring fast

anyone else feel this way

2. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Yeah i know it's like the game is saying "I have a secret!!........But i'm not telling you" The airfeilds should have been a bit more fun (like making the Airplanes Solid objects. Just imagine the fun we could have trying to jump on the wings & go for a fly :) )

3. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

It would be nice to have official extras but they have put all their attention on the cars. As it is only a driving game I guess we can't complain too much.

You can have hours and hours of fun trying to get to the places your not meant to go. ;) Have you tried to do this it can be fun when you get board driving round?

4. TriggerHappyJim

TriggerHappyJim Is a wonderful person

Aparently developers are phasing out easter eggs. Publishers don't like them, because they aren't informed about them or something. There are other ramifications which I'd love to tell you all about, but I can't remember them.

5. StephenJWolfe

StephenJWolfe 360 Soon...

What A WONDERFUL world everything has to be verified soooooo boring have you ever seen hitchhikers guide to the galaxy? well vogons might have somthing to do with this:stinks:

6. Janos

Janos Miura Addicted

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

7. TriggerHappyJim

TriggerHappyJim Is a wonderful person

:wtf:

I'm yet to see a post by you that isn't spam.

#7 TriggerHappyJim, Jun 6, 2007
    Last edited by TriggerHappyJim: Jun 6, 2007
  8. StephenJWolfe

StephenJWolfe 360 Soon...

What i was just saying somthin in a jokey way

9. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

I agree about not being able to get anywhere. Taking to consideration that Atari designed Driver 3, and there we all sorts you could do. What I am most disappointed with is that there are no multi story parking lots we can enter! I was furious when I drove around and found one, but had a barriers at the front entrance. I had a load of fun in Driver 3, in the car lots doing slaloms, going from top to bottom drifting all the way. Grrr.

10. Mayo

Mayo The dead-end master...

Year, and a parking lot would enable us to do a Top Gear scene...

11. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

What scene? i don't remember them doing a story in a multi level car park? can you link me to a video of it?

12. Mayo

Mayo The dead-end master...

Well, actually there's two parkinglot scenes. The one where they get a stuntdriver to drive a Austin Metro around a parkinglot, smashing it up. AND the one where they try to get a Ford GT, a Zonda an a f430 out of one...

13. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

lol can you link me to videos of both? (youtube?)

14. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Shadow GT, go to the Video's thread in the TDU PC forum and look for a post called Video Idea, that has the full episode of the Pagani Zonda, Ford Gt and the Ferrari F340.

15. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

lol nevermind i found the video on youtube last night. HAHA all three cars were too low to get out of the car park without scraping the floor :D