1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual Monitors for TDU??? [Help - Please]

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Iced_Bullet, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I setup my 2 19" Dell monitors today. Normal windows and programs work fine. It's just TDU duplicates itself and plays on both screens. I originally set up the monitors as 2 seperate displays. So the mouse moved between them, however the start bar was only on the left one. I then set them up, so the start bar ran over both. The resolution is 2560x1024.

Im using an ATI GPU: X1950GT

Any help to get TDU running accross both screens without buying seperate hardware would be good.

I've read other threads, but they were slightly confussing as they were talking about nVidia.

Screeny:
    http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/IcedBullet/VTP/lolz.jpg

#1 Iced_Bullet, Feb 13, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  2. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Can you not just go into TDU, go to the Video sections in Options, then change the resolution to 2560x1024?

3. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

I know for a fact to do 3 screen you need additional hardware. But not sure about 2 screens, I'll look into it for you.

4. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

No. Becuase it's not there.
    Thanks. :)

5. Woodo

Woodo RoOm RoOm

widescreen gaming forum best place for anything for games running on 2 plus screens