1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drifting on the PC version

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Mb, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Hello! :)

I tried to drift my Viper SRT-10 just now and it quite worked out well, in some corners.
    Controlling the power is hard with a wheel. Anybody who is not havind problems in drifting with a wheel? Tell me how please :)

MartijnMb:badspelling:

2. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

You're lucky you have a wheel... All I'm stuck with is a keyboard... :(

Saving up to buy a 360 controller for Windows though... (I'm only 15 you know, I can't afford a wheel)

3. pizza52

pizza52 New Member

Drifting in this game is pretty damn hard with the wheel I agree, but when you get it right it feels great. I prefer it being hard to say OutRun or Carbon style.

4. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Yesterday with the Viper i managed to do a perfect drift! :eek:
    I was even able to control the car when a car arrived :p

5. TDU 505

TDU 505 Clinically Insane

ok a little off topic but CAR FREAK im 15 and in singapore,what school u at?

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

I was drifting all yesterday with my ps2 controller holding R1 so it is pretty easy for me :D

7. jeff82_nz

jeff82_nz Lotus driver

I agree with pizza, I hate NFS:Carbon in general but especially the way it basically controls the drifting for you, the whole point of drifting is that if you can do it youre a good driver with loads of practice.

Saying that, I havent had too much joy drifting in TDU, by the time I get to the back wheels stepping out Im spinning round with no control... :)

8. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I found a good car to drift, the Camaro Z-28! Easy to get sideways, and easy to control it.

9. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I'm a couple years younger than you and I'm also stuck with a keyboard til I can get my 360 Controller.
    Just to tell you you're not alone.

10. r3700GT

r3700GT New Member

good cars to drift with Viper, 350z and the 575 very easy cars to drift without ending up facing the other way

11. mowslotion

mowslotion New Member

Well, I *had* a Viper before the 'savegame disaster' happened to me..

I drifted well with an Audi TT, but it's like in a one fourth chance success rate.
    will it be easier using a keyboard or gamepad, maybe? i use wheel, fyi.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!