1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Downloadable cars - visibility question

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by MrColonist, May 11, 2007.

1. MrColonist Upcomming drifter

Hey!

It just hit me, if someone downloads a car and I don't, will I actually be able to see it when playing in multiplayer with that guy?

If not, what happens?

- MrColonist

2. iBilo

iBilo ;)

My friend couldn't see me in my Dlc.

3. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

what happens if you download the car pack your friend's car was in, you'll see the 'secret' car. its kind of a mix between an Audi, VW, RX8, and such. But if you Download the Free cars, i think there wouldnt be a problem

4. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Yeah downloading the Free cars will let you see all other DLC cars

5. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

yeah you can everyone can see my zonda roadster and gallardo coupe that havnt got them

6. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Thats because the Exclusive cars where already programmed on the disc thats why they where in the dealership without D/L anything from XBL. But with the DLC cars you have to have the free DLC to see the the premium content cars (thats only if you have not D/L the premium content).

7. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

actually the preorder cars came along in the same as the RS4 and Skyline :p

check 'trade' in your house, go along to Marketplace, at the place where the cars are (middle of screen) there is info about all the car packs, look there

8. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

are they, i thought they was always on the disc. Oh well we can all be wrong at times.

9. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

many people think they are on the disc lol

10. iBilo

iBilo ;)

I saw the Skyline in the dealer! I was suprised.

11. TheElement911

TheElement911 Thanks Eden

i know this is an old thread but i saw the "secret" car recently i just did understood why. i have all the DLC including the Gallardo. the ones i don't have are the Pagani Roadster and the McLaren F1 LM. Maybe it was a server error, i dunno; or an exclusive car from another country that i don't know about???

12. FizzPagan2000

FizzPagan2000 TDU Loyalist

most likely server error like i said in the other thread.

the exclusive cars will be visible to you since they are included in the free launch pack.
    so you should see them as easily as a skyline although without the codes you won't be able to purchase them from the showroom...