1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question? Doubts regarding music, pictures etc.

Discussion in 'TDU2 - Mod Tools & Support' started by TDU3FTW, May 23, 2018.

1. TDU3FTW

TDU3FTW Active Member

Hi guys, I have a couple of questions:

1. How to replace the default radio stations music from the game? I know I have to replace files but for instance, how do I convert an audio file in mp3 or other format to bnk?

2. Is it possible to replace Tessa's textures and changing her looks?

3. Is it possible to add pictures to be placed in the houses of the game? I know they are encrypted.
    Thanks for any replies

#1 TDU3FTW, May 23, 2018
    Last edited by TDU3FTW: May 23, 2018
  2. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

2 and 3: idk

1: unpack the radio songs with BNK manager, you will find the song in .wav extension. Simply convert an mp3 file to .wav, replace, pack as .bnk and add to the game.

TDU3FTW likes this.
  3. Ramon1991cobra

Ramon1991cobra Active Member

I know it's possible to change Tessa's clothes and hair, but not the face or the body.

the hairstyle is very easy to change but not the clothes, it can only be exchanged for another long dress, If it is short, it will have invisible legs.

[​IMG]

#3 Ramon1991cobra, May 23, 2018
    Last edited by Ramon1991cobra: May 24, 2018
    Reason: added photo
    TDU3FTW likes this.
  4. TDU3FTW

TDU3FTW Active Member

Bummer, so I guess there's no way to turn her into something similar to the blonde girl in the left of this pic, with more casual clothes:

[​IMG]

Thanks for the feed back guys.

5. Ramon1991cobra

Ramon1991cobra Active Member

no because she only has a top dress, if I put a shirt or a jacket her legs would disappear, the only possible way to dress her up as the blonde girl is modeling 3d, that's something I'm going to try later.

TDU3FTW likes this.