1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo's TDUCk Video Message

Discussion in 'Give us your feedback' started by Ryzza5, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Daaaaance... while the music still goes on, don't think about tomorrow

2. Narwhal

Narwhal he is here,shhhhh...

Yeap,now we are moving in right direction!Keep it up guys!
    :D

3. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

I just love how Diablo has completely ignored this thread so far. I guess he won't make the same mistake as Baldy :D

4. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Oh he will!

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I got a lot on my mind this month, but I'll keep tabs on this thread and see what's being asked of me.

6. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Strip strip strip!

:leaves:

7. Paladin Skylark

I decided to whittle down the list to the things that are actually possible, and I added another suggestion. :p

1. You should do (have to do) an interpretive dance to Abba while listing every member on TDUCk in alphabetical order.
    2. You should record yourself cooking a dish of your choice, cooking show style and then proceed to give us your best wishes all while dressed as a snowman!
    3. Have a guest appearance from Baldy.
    4. Have a guest appearance from Mellors.
    5. Dance Like Rick Astley in his Legendary music video and song, 'Never gonna Give you up'.
    6. Answer questions submitted by the TDUCk Community. (You can answer a set number like 5 or whatever, and choose them at random.)

8. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

7. Do this!

Ignore the audio. :cheeky:

#48 ScoobSTi, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  9. Paladin Skylark

You ignored the rules.... :evil: I fixed it for you.

1. You should do (have to do) an interpretive dance to Abba while listing every member on TDUCk in alphabetical order.
    2. You should record yourself cooking a dish of your choice, cooking show style and then proceed to give us your best wishes all while dressed as a snowman!
    3. Have a guest appearance from Baldy.
    4. Have a guest appearance from Mellors.
    5. Dance Like Rick Astley in his Legendary music video and song, 'Never gonna Give you up'.
    6. Answer questions submitted by the TDUCk Community. (You can answer a set number like 5 or whatever, and choose them at random.)
    7. Do the James May dance

10. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

Well you cut out my practical suggestions. :cheeky:

11. Paladin Skylark

Just doing Diablo a service :D

12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member