1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablos D.e.m.o.n Mv Agusta

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Microphone, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Diablo sold his bike which has appeared on many of his videos and that has 6660 miles to mr.analface recently, a few days after i bought this bike off him ofr 17million, quite alot of money

i just want to say thanks to diablo for letting me have his pride and joy.

if you thought that 17million was alot, im buying mr.analfaces pink saleen also, which has 6660 miles as well, and has appeared on his videos, but im buying it for 45 million,
    :eek:mg: now thats alot of money

2. AL1C3

AL1C3 LOVE FURY ENERGY PASSION

I'm confused... what's the big deal about buying cars with a certain mileage on them?

3. scaleopdriver

scaleopdriver GT500 Fan!

It's just the impression you get that this car or bike has a long history behind it, or to say it a different way, there's not alot of cars that you can find that has over 6600 miles on it (i think)

4. AL1C3

AL1C3 LOVE FURY ENERGY PASSION

Well I suppose with how easy money is to earn in TDU, you gotta splurge every now and then, huh?

5. Mr AnalFace

Mr AnalFace New Member

Quit showing off now Mike!
    And noone said you'll be buying my Saleen S7. There might be more bids...

Oh and you didn't say what I paid for the D.E.M.O.N.

6. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

sorry brede, he payed 30million for it, the thing is brede, that saleen is mine, im willing to go to 100million if i have to

7. Mr AnalFace

Mr AnalFace New Member

Lol. Didn't mean you had to say how much I paid. But you were showing off about paying 17 million...

You're gonna pay 100 million just because the car is pink and because I've owned it? You love me, don't you? :p

8. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

You wanna buy my 8000 mile F430? I rarely Drive it any more..

9. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

6660 miles and selling for ridiculous amounts LOL

talking of Saleens, my poor TT hasnt be driven for a while (wonder how much that car would be worth ;) )

10. Mr AnalFace

Mr AnalFace New Member

I'm sure alot of us are getting sick of hearing about your Saleen... :rolleyes:

11. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

i will buy all of your cars if you waant, $1000 each lol, i will if they are a fair price

12. Phantom Paradox

Phantom Paradox GTP Racing

My below areas shake when I hear about Nippers Saleen :p