1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo gt in tdu

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Johansen, Feb 7, 2007.

1. britracer

britracer the dancing bananas

I saw that pic before.Wasn't 100% covinced that it was real but if it is then what a car!!!

2. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

i doubt it because every country has different cars for TDU for some reason, but it would be cool if it was in TDU

3. Johansen

Johansen Banned

its the same cars in every country

4. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

are you sure because i thought i heard someone saying that some country had different cars than others, maybe im wrong not 100% sure

5. Johansen

Johansen Banned

6. The 12oach

The 12oach Toilet, not a Douche

you could only get the preorder cars different ftrom country but everybody has the same cars

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    Forum Team

I am dying for this car, this will be my car you see me in, hopefully they get the sound close to right. This and the F40 are 2 cars I just can't wait for.

8. Johansen

Johansen Banned

me to one of my favourit cars is the Diablo gt

9. Street Ryder

Street Ryder Speed Demon

If they put in the Diablo gt, ill spend every day just driving it. best car ever

10. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

I'm really not sure how the DGT is gonna work out for me, I can imagin myself loving it but then I can see Atari messing it up...

[mod edit:] hey watch the langauge !

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!