1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diablo 2/ Lord of Destruction

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by eleKtro, Mar 28, 2008.

1. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Anyone play this game?

2. iD S i k K

iD S i k K www.TeamiDemise.com

i used to, i played on useast had 97 hdin 90 smiter and a 39 dueler then i found wow :)

3. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

At least your supporting BLizzard since BLizzard made D2 as wel as Wow, so many people get into and addicted to Wow it's crazy.

97 Paly thats good. Battle.net or Open?

4. iD S i k K

battle.net i actually got addicted to wow really bad (sounds so nerd) but it was extremely fun in the pvp area, pve is just so monotonous i retired wow in early '08 now im just into xbl

5. iBilo

iBilo ;)

WoW is awful. I give you that! I played it on a Trial CD my mate gave me for free, didn't like it after about 10 mins and chucked it away

6. Camel

Camel New Member

you play WoW? I wouldn't even bring that into my house, it is the most awful game there is and its a rip-off.

7. iBilo

iBilo ;)

Amen!

I know a group of people at school so are so addicted to it they sit there playing it 24/7 and all they talk about is WoW.

Runescape's just as bad. So is Habbo.

8. iD S i k K

yea it definitely has its up's and downs on a serious side note though, it is a great chance to game with some of the best gamers around the world. reason i only got into it was because my cousin is in Team iDemise and got me into his arena team iD so i actually got to see a side of wow that not to many players get to see. But after awhile yea it does get extremely boring, i gave my acct away to my lil brother and he is already starting to become the lil addict!!

9. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

I had a WoW account, got to level 70 most of my gear was purple. Sold it for $350. PLaying that game was a serious waste of my life. But it made me $350 dollars richer.