1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dashboard Update Today?

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by craigie, May 7, 2007.

1. craigie

craigie I have the...

Doesnt the Spring Update come out today?

I've looked around all the official sites but none of them mention anything

Does anyone know what time it launches?

2. MA5on

MA5on Rookie

On the offical xbox forums it says its coming out at the week beginning of May 7th so im guessing it will be tomorrow or Wednesday

3. enfuze

enfuze GTP Racing

No its coming out today

4. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

5. enfuze

enfuze GTP Racing

No idea but MS announced it

6. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

remember M$ is about 5 hours behind us, so they will likely release it later on in the day for us Europeans

7. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

It said that the dashboard was coming the week of May 7th which means anytime this week and on another forum i read that Major Nelson said in his podcast that there was no date for it yet and he will try and get more info for tomorrow (tomorrow being today). another thing i've seen is that an email confirmation will not be sent round M$ until tomorrow detailing the updates and release date, this was put on Xbox.com by an employee's mate who was level 4 (i know he email thing might not be true).

So even theough it said the week of May 7th, it could be Friday at the worst case scenario but M$ usually release updates on a Tuesday the same day the release PC updates.

8. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

will it be on marketplace or will it come up as you start the console

9. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

When you start up the console or if your in game you will get a message saying update availible (like when you start a game) if you decline you will be logged out of live.

10. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

good thought so, any foreign people got there update yet, we are still waiting

11. Nipper

we will all get it at the same time, just different time regions will be different times

i just confused myself

12. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

yeah, i turned my 360 this morning to see if there was an update but it wasnt there (was getting ready for work). If it IS today, it might be 3pm EST (MS is based in Seattle, 3hrs behind me, so its NOON there). if its not today, im sure it'll be up @ midnight or 3am here tuesday

13. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

arghhhh im so confused

14. Nipper

im not, i can work out american times better than i can my own

Capn, are you in EST or PST ?

15. Rollin in an STi

im in EST. :) as im typing this, im on my second break @ work, (2:35pm EST) and the West Coast is basically still out to lunch

16. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

So far I've got nothing.. Only a message from the The Roach asking about it ;)

17. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

nothing either

18. craigie

craigie I have the...

i have a feeling that it might be added at midnight between the 7th and 8th either UK or US time (probably US)

19. Rollin in an STi

thats what i thought. 12am Tuesday PST (west Coast of USA), 3am EST (east coast), +5 or more hours from where i am for you guys 'across the pond'. :)
    and i guessing the FM2 Demo will be on the new marketplace 'blade', but im only guessing