Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The Bin' started by Ryzza5, Mar 15, 2012.
35. Convince a big group of friends to run through town with no clothes on
36. Become a sloth and do everything slowly. By the time the day is almost over you might have gotten one thing accomplished for the day, and repeat.
That list is a bit long. You could easily combine 31 and 34
Naked outside taking photos...
...of what? *trollface*
y u think of that mr lolololxD
I think his tag should be from "Resident Supraholic" to "Residential stalker/creeper".
37. Browse imgur. :nods:
38. Turn the computer off and do some sports or go to the gym. You can workout at home if you are bored and it is dark outside.
why is everyone obsessed with going to the damn gym all of a sudden, it's starting to get real annoying
Maybe other people are obsessed with it, I am not but I think it is way better than browsing the internet just because you are bored.
*cough* He says on the internet.. *cough*
And your point is?
39. Watching you people go completely off-topic.
42. Learning how to count.
Way to kill the thread Raz.
41(?) Watch some Netflix.
42. Learn a language on Duolingo | Learn Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Italian and English for free
43. Play Piano on your keyboard like a boss.
44. Learn the fundamentals of neuroscience from a Harvard course.
45. Try to beat Camel in the FM6 Time Attack League.
That piano thing is nice :nods:
Always wanted to learn more languages, might try out Duolingo.
It's actually really good, it explained things better than my high school French teacher ever did