1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruising Documentation (PDF)

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by Abstandhalterin, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Abstandhalterin Right Lane Hog

#1 Abstandhalterin, Jun 6, 2007
    Last edited by Abstandhalterin: Jun 7, 2007
  2. ShadowGT

ShadowGT I <3 Boobies!

Can you give us non-german speaking Test drivers the jist of it?

3. StephenJWolfe

StephenJWolfe 360 Soon...

You could go to google translate thing

4. -Dell-

-Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

Janine,

war sehr nett, wie lange hast du gebraucht um das ganze ding zu schreiben?

Guys, it was explaining real street rules (speed limits, overtaking rules), making it seem like they were really enforced in TDU. Also most of it was cruise routes, like going from one place to another and doing all the speed limits all along. I don't think anybody except for Abstandhalterin herself have this kind of self control :p :D

5. Abstandhalterin

Abstandhalterin Right Lane Hog

I didn't have the time to do an English version yet. Maybe I can do one later on. However, I'd probably have to adjust the traffic rules to American ones as well since English speaking people most likely don't drive after the German traffic rules.

It's a guide how to cruise while still obeying the normal traffic rules, that's basically it.

Edit(h): :p -Dell- Etwa sechs Stunden mit den Bildern. :) Mit der Zeit konnte ich die Bilder und Schilder nur noch kopieren. ^^ And your explanation is better than mine, however I didn't put any overtaking rules there. I could do that while driving though (in a video).

6. Abstandhalterin

Small request: Can someone move the topic to "TDU General"? I forgot it. :)

7. TriggerHappyJim

TriggerHappyJim Is a wonderful person

Makes me wish I could speak German. -_-

Its nice to see there are other slow cruisers. I mean, I don't follow all the rules when I slow cruise and my lane discipline on motorways is atrocious, but I usually abide by speed limits and overtaking rules. According to British law at least. :D

We should gather people like us and go on a group cruise!

8. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

I'm interested in doing some slow cruises also. It can be fun on the motorways (freeways) if you wait behind a car it will soon move over out of the fast lane. :)

9. Abstandhalterin

Yeah, that's right. And if you obey the British rules, you crash every 100 metres since you drive on the wrong side of the road. Haha. :D

10. Abstandhalterin

Meow ... can someone please move the topic to "TDU General"? I guess it got forgotten last time when I did the request. ^^ Or then you need more moderators. *giggles*

11. TriggerHappyJim

TriggerHappyJim Is a wonderful person

That does explain a lot..... :happyroll:

Cool! Another in for slow cruising!

Anyone else.....

12. TDURLZ

TDURLZ Bad drifter....

How did you flip the car like that??!?!