1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cruising and Fooling around Oahu.

Discussion in 'Videos' started by RB26DETT, May 31, 2007.

1. Hey guys! I was bored and decided to make another video. If you're wondering why this one has audio and not just music because I used a Sound Recorder. I can't afford FRAPS. Lol!

Here's the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0bdULtIHlQ

What ya think about the video? Please comment and rate! :)

2. Janos

Janos Miura Addicted

Is the stuttering caused by FRAPS or is it the game?
    Nice video anyway.

#2 Janos, May 31, 2007
    Last edited by Janos: May 31, 2007
  3. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

I don't use FRAPS, I use GameCam and I recorded the audio using Smart PC Recorder. Weird thing is, this is the first time it stutters when I change to the interior view. I guess it's because of GameCam and the Audio recorder running at the same time. And I really don't have a really strong Graphics Card (GeForce 7300GS) and my processor (AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.00Ghz) is just fine.

4. demon_ninja55

demon_ninja55 Inbound Motorsport

nice vid added it to my favourites

#4 demon_ninja55, Jul 8, 2007
    Last edited by demon_ninja55: Jul 9, 2007