1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CRUISE?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by valman22, Jan 5, 2008.

1. valman22

valman22 New Member

hi i was just wondering when you guys are having a cruise or whatever next i would like to take part in something like gumball 3000 lol ^^

2. iPeEonVcRS

iPeEonVcRS Rookie

I'm in for that. i've been trying to plan one for a while but it never happend.

3. Telos

Telos Eternal Being

I have also few ideas in mind and of course we are having cruises too. Be more than welcome to suggest a cruise if you want to have one whenever you want.

4. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

i would really wanna have a gumball 3000 rally in TDU, but as long there won't be any noobs there with a friggin 400+ KM/H saleen :oook:

greetz :)

5. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Yeah you got to keep those best laid splans for the future eh Iced? All that splanning just gets tedious without having your splan splanned out first.

7. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

:excited: HEHE, It's not my fault I'm tired, and my brain is wurkin mooch fast then me fingurs is it?
    I think this might just some me up eh? :badspelling: