1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crazy Honda CRX photoshoot

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by Marc_CRX, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Whoops, wrong section, can someone be so kind as to move this into the showroom :)

2. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

#3 Marc_CRX, Oct 18, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Mar 30, 2018
  3. Mb

Mb The Photographer

That Engine block looks awesome :) Red-line on 17k is a lot, but that's Honda V-Tec :p
    Also like the car, maybe he should get smaller mirrors instead of these big ones.

4. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

thats the Voltage, not the RPM :p

5. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Whats with the mugen stickers?

6. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Do these photo thread eat the bandwidth? (I know I've got a PC photomode one, but I'll be putting my photos in attachemtns, to ssave bandwidth, as Diablo has to pay for them :) - bless him lol

7. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Wouldn't know but surly the bandwidth comes from photobucket or whoever and when itas an attachement then it comes from this site bandwidth. Am probably wrong but the picture won't be loaded from this site if there on photobucket and there for not using up bandwidth.

8. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Well that is what I've been told by Speed (I think) and Ive viewed Diablo's previous posts, and he has deleted the embedded pictures - aparently to save bandwitdth.

9. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

The mugen stickers are there because they look cool, and he has a full Mugen kit sitting in his house waiting to go on

[​IMG]

10. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Er no, I have never said anything about bandwidth because I have no idea about what happens, no experience with websites, and no experience with html either, so I have no idea where you've got those facts from, but they certainly were not from me. I really have no clue as to how bandwidth works.

P.S. Very nice photos :) I love Hondas!

11. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Ohwell, didn't even read that... :p
    The only thing i would change on the exteriot would be the mirrors, and lower the car a bit. :)

12. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

Ohhh nice ! I really like the CRX, but this one, I love it ! :D Great work :)