1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Configurator showroom

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Fear Deer, Dec 17, 2012.

1. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

Again with the Golf. :cheeky:

It's in German! :panic:

2. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

People on the VW forums tend not to post when a new Hyundai configurator app is out

3. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

Yes, that's fine, but this isn't a VW forum. :cheeky: Anyways there's a 911 GT3 configurator too and I cbb finding and posting it atm.

4. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 .

Well if you post the Subaru ones, I post the VW ones, Tom does the Mercedes ones, patch does the Audi ones, and so on we'll have a decent variety in this thread which is all about various Car Configurators :p

The Compensator and ScoobSTi like this.
  5. GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

It might be alright in the snow as it's xDrive, it'll be quick enough, practical enough and can also be a lazy cruiser. Problem is the one I spec'd costs £44,205, yet I purposely left out some options:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BMW 330d xDrive M Sport. I want one exactly like this once they cost about a quarter of the list price.

Oh, balls. I've made another post with a BMW in it :fp:

6. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now we are talking... :lol:

7. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

8. The Compensator

9. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Silver silver silver silver
    [​IMG]

S65 AMG Coupe, with Carbon pack for carbon outside bits, carbon trim inside, wood/leather steeringwheel, and the Night pack to get rid of the horrible silverish mesh in the front intakes.
    [​IMG]

10. The Compensator

I like the chrome intake mesh! :hide:

11. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Good, so the chrome mesh I would nót order is for your car then. :p

12. The Compensator

:sohappy:

One Anthrazitblau S 65 for me then.

13. GTAMADDOG

GTAMADDOG Dreaming in Splendour

First thing I thought of when I saw the back of that S65 was "Renault Laguna Coupe" :gmc:

14. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Each to his/her/its own, but it won't make mé want it any less. :D

15. The Compensator

What would make me not want the car would be a Renault engine. Which, umm, is spreading like ebola through the range of Mercs.

16. The Compensator

Ok, the new GTS is in the German configurator. :drool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Keep your modern Riff raff chaps. ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

My Morgan 4/4 is Yellow with Sable Leathers. Wooden dash & Steering wheel and black canvas top. Black grill & wheel as well as spare wheel mounted on the back.

Not shown is my order for a Leather flying jacket and flying goggles. :cheeky:

18. Milli

This car was on the Jalopnik worst 10 cars to buy in Europe. :lol:

19. calster17

calster17 Resident rubbish car fan.

Jalopnik don't know anything.

The Morgan range is 100% pure class. From the way there lovingly made from guys who have generations of wood work or pannle beating behind them. The seductive way they look and keep there old world charm and feel. This is't some retro styled car...this is a car that's not changed much in it's lifetime. And of course, on one of them days when the sun is out, nothing more than a slight breeze of wind and the smell of nature and a fantastic driving road ahead of you. This car delivers.

You buy this car for what it represents and it's craftsmanship. Theres a reason why order books are always full. :)

20. Milli

:lol: Cals... i know, they listed some cars there for not much of a smart reason... i just found it funny that i've never seen this car before, and in less than 1 week i see it on Jalopnik and then here.

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!