1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Configurator showroom

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Fear Deer, Dec 17, 2012.

1. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

rs5.JPG

rs5 2.JPG

It's amazing, but for £86k after I added what I want there's other cars out there that are much better and cheaper.

#241 hassan1995, Jun 26, 2017
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 13, 2018
  2. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

That does look rather stunning, quite classy for a top of the range car :hmmm: The reviews for the new RS5 have been less than glowing though, not sure I'd get one. for £86k i'd probably get a Cayman S or a used 911. At that price you're really not that far away from base spec Mercedes GTS prices either, i'd rather have a Porsche but it's just weird how an RS5 can cost that much.

--- Post Updated ---

Configured my Porsche 911 GT2 RS, I went for the Weissach package but without the rollcage etc as I don't think many of these will ever see a track. Went for the predictable outside colour with the bold inside contrast.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A few options, I'm not sure I'd have such a bold red interior but the configurator was being buggy so i couldn't be bothered playing around with it.

F12Berlinetta likes this.
  3. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

4. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Oooh that's gorgeous, I prefer your spec to mine, my configurator was acting really buggy for what it's worth :ytwh:

It's a tough one though, do you think the GT2 RS special colour I chose will hold its value more, as with resale-red Rosso Corsa on Ferraris, or will the rarer Miami Blue GT2 RS' end up being worth more?

Rassva likes this.
  5. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Pretty sure the value on these will go up, happened the same with the previous GT2RS, GT3 4.0. The blue one might sell faster when its time imo, after looking on mobile.de I've noticed that the most limited edition Porsche's are available second hand in boring colors. There was a yellow 911R at a much higher price than the grey ones with stripes.
    Also, the standard color will become pretty boring/annoying, at least that happened to me with the Green AMG GTR.

6. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

They offer a configurator for the edition 1 E63S but I wouldn't want one, you can only have it with a gangsta dark spec with dark wheels etc, rather chavvy imo. Although you can have the stripes removed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I wanted the brown leather but I didn't think the brown leather went well with the piano black interior fittings, so decided against it :hmmm: It's got a lot of options on but doesn't really look like it does for some reason. Doubt it'd be a popular spec on the forecourt.

F12Berlinetta and Rassva like this.
  7. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

I cant stand that huge display screen in the newest Mercs it looks so bad.

8. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

Feels okay with the S but on the E it's a bit meh to me

9. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

In person I haven't found it to be too bad on the E, it's a lot less offensive than the ipad style on the C etc I think. Mercedes are still leagues ahead of BMW for interior design imo.

10. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

cayenne.png

Wouldn't take this over the Sport Turismo but dang, those wheels. I like it.

#250 Loek, Sep 4, 2017
  11. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Slightly different spec to yours Loek, love that colour blue though:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Unsure about the design of the rear, it's a bit chubby isn't it? It looks awful until you start speccing nice wheels/colours etc.

12. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

New Conti GT configurator is up, I've config'd this to be an ultimate daily driver, quite tame on the outside but bolder on the inside:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Milli likes this.
  13. Loek

Loek Alleged estate fetishist

True, the Diesel trim is fugly, S and Turbo versions are alright imo. Better than the previous one.

14. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

GT3 Touring is there as a GT3 Package. :lol:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very simple, but i think sometimes, less is more. Plus, this could be a daily, i guess. :lol:

15. TDUZoqqer

TDUZoqqer Well-Known Member

16. Rassva

Rassva Lannister

17. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

It's a non-special edition 911R. :lol:

18. New Ferrari Portofino looks amazing :loveit: TitanServicev1 (7).png TitanServicev1 (4).png TitanServicev1 (5).png TitanServicev1.png TitanServicev1 (6).png 1.png 2.png 3.png 5.png 4.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png

#258 F12Berlinetta, Nov 27, 2017