1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Configurator showroom

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Fear Deer, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Fear Deer

Fear Deer Mc dolan hambargre luvin

Don't know of any thread of this kind, and nor did the chatbox at that time :p
    So just get your creativity going, and showroom the beauties^^

I shall start with a Q5, dont remember perfectly the price, but this one rounded the 108.000€
    Think this one looks marvellous!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

3. Fear Deer

Bloody hell that configurator is much better than the one we have :evil:
    Why didn't you go full extra on that interior? :D And what is that..a manual gearbox? :eek:mg: (so last century :p )

4. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

Is this some special program I've never heard of?
    (and so much better)

killalldude and superhyper like this.
  5. Fear Deer

pCARS race is 15 minutes from beginning, yay x)
    I would prefer a manual if you want a sporty car, and even then... :p If its a track car, manual ofc.
    For a daily driver i think an auto is much more practical. :p That's just my opinion, don't refrain me from posting it :cheeky:

6. The Compensator

Why would I do that? That's my dream F11. I don't want leather seats, HUD, Active everything etc. Those seats are amazing if you had the opportunity to try them and standard suspension is very good too. I predict to be the M suspension even better.

I'm going to leave this without any answer, kid.

TIMELESS and Fear Deer like this.
  7. Fear Deer

Alright, alright madam :p :lol:

Did not know you were configuring the F11 of your dreams :) Those seats are very good, indeed, but if one can afford the Most expensive ones, dont remember the name, the ones with memory and eletronic adjust on pax and driver side. Oh god, they are soo comfy ^^ Love the pillows x)

About the M suspension, not sure if it is what we have. We have the adaptive drive, with adaptive dampers. They can be soft, or stiff in sport modes.

8. superhyper

superhyper mamamamamamamadness

Because I was bored, I wanted to see what I'd upgrade to if I'd win a lottery :p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like it :nods: Costs only 55k but on the other hand, it comes with basically everything I'd need :lol:

#8 superhyper, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 21, 2018
    Fear Deer likes this.
  9. ScoobSTi

ScoobSTi New Member

#9 ScoobSTi, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 3, 2018
  10. Fear Deer

bloody love all of those :)

11. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

I find it insane really how such a small car can cost so much money.

#11 Andreas¹, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 21, 2018
  12. The Compensator

#12 The Compensator, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by Diablo: Apr 3, 2018
  13. superhyper

This. First I was afraid of getting an Audi because I know that if something gets broken, it'll cost a fortune to fix. So far so good :lol:

14. Fear Deer

Actually we dont find audi service very expensive. We didnt pay much for the yearly service on the A6... Oil change and the component revision..
    Not sure how much they charge there though :/

15. superhyper

I'm more worried about the fact that my Audi is a tad older and it's usually the spare parts that cost :p

16. Fear Deer

Yea..can't comment on the vag group petrol engines, have 0 personal experiences with it, specially older ones. But i still see some diesel A3's from that generation kicking around today in good condition! :)

And i also configured our car, but with bmw.de's configurator (chrome translated to ptguese). Our car includes the innovation package, according to its extra sheet, and according to bmw.de and bmw.pt, that includes HUD, but our car brought everything of the innovation pack, except the HUD -.- But we payed for it. So if we complain about that to bmw, would they install it? Change plastic parts and stuff? Or give us a new car ( :lol: ) or anything?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

eugh, why don't all fast/expensive cars come with metal pedals, the boring rubber just ruins the premium look. As soon as I switched to the GTI steering wheel I knew immediately that I'd need to get new pedals as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Fear Deer

I agree metal pedals should be a must!
    But has anyone a hint about my question?

19. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Wouldn't count on it. I looked at a 1 series coupe the other day which cost twice as much as my car and had hardly anything inside. Just bluetooth and paddle shifters from what I could see.

20. Fear Deer

But the car included the inovation pack as an extra, and that extra is payed for. And it has everything from the inov. pack, appart from the HUD...