1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chrysler ME-412

Discussion in 'Trade' started by -Dell-, Jul 6, 2007.

1. -Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

So I sold my McLaren (finally), and to celebrate, I bought one of these. It was a 0KM model, untouched etc. and cost me close to $5mill.

Since then I have resprayed the car in metallic black, and put 400KMs on it (this is due to change in the next few days BTW, I'll probably be closer to 1,000). I've had my fun with the car, the 7-speed paddle shift is quite comfortable but it's time to move on to another specimen. I'll have pics soon if you require them. Make me an offer, and I shall decide :)

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I already have one of these hairdryers. Have it for 4 months and i got 0km on it, great e? :D

3. fuelmyfire

fuelmyfire New Member

I don't like that car, the handling is shocking. It's only good in a straight line, and ionly then if you can keep it in line.

4. Mayo

Mayo The dead-end master...

Thought you have to be "ace" to buy them?

5. -Dell-

-Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

Nah you have to (I think) finish all the single player races... so in a way yeah I guess.

I bought it online on the market though.

6. ExplosiveGoats

ExplosiveGoats New Member

Nah when i bought it is a very good car and the handling is not shocking it is actually okay.

7. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

You can buy it from trade whenever you like, however you unlock it for free when you complete all of the single player races.

8. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

You do realise that this thread was from july 2007? ;) (In Iced-Bullet Mode)

9. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

10. zo6dude

zo6dude Like My Tail Lights?

i just bought one yesterday for 500 grand

11. DriftNismo

DriftNismo 87 Civic GT

Damn, i can never find ME 4 12s on trade. I'm willing to pay $9,999,999 to anyone who wants to sell their's to me.

12. 560BHP

560BHP Im not here

if you drive at low speeds, its easy to control and drift whit(sport, driving aid), but in high speeds its uncontroleble