1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chrysler 300C SRT-8 Video

Discussion in 'Videos' started by Mb, Sep 1, 2007.

1. Mb The Photographer

Enjoy :)

#1 Mb, Sep 1, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

pretty cool video! i'm gonna buy a 300c now. :p

;)

3. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Thanks :) It's a nice car i'd say. Also in real life as i was in one :p

4. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Very nice car, and nice video too :D

I've been looking to use Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna in a video for ages, Congratulations on putting it with a really good video :) + Rep. How can you drive so long without crashing? I want one of those cars now!

#4 Speed, Sep 1, 2007
    Last edited by Speed: Sep 1, 2007
  5. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

It's really easy to not crash! 1. don't lag ;) 2. Look in the distance for cars xD

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Martijn, good attempt at road rules in a video and it's pretty good with the music etc.. One thing i will mention though is why the hell are you always in the hard shoulder when you're driving? :D Basically i just keep the left side of the car nearish the line and i'm in the middle of the lane ;)

7. Mb

Mb The Photographer

What hard shoulder? Don't get that, please explain :p
    (I normally drive with bumper cam, so i didn't know how wide my car was actually :p

8. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

The hard shoulder is the part of the road on the tarmac to either side of it. It's used for people who break down etc.. ;)

9. Mb

Mb The Photographer

That's because i don't know how wide my car is, i think it's way smaller :p
    + I never use interior cam :)