1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Changing your name?

Discussion in 'Site & Forum Support' started by Weeksy, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Weeksy Cruising at a slow speed.

I know theres a option where admin's let the rank 'member' change there name.
    Could you make that usable? Thanks!

2. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

That could be really annoying if peoples names keep changeing, you wouldn't know who you were talking to.

3. Weeksy

Weeksy Cruising at a slow speed.

But it would save making a new account with 0 posts... right?

4. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Why do you need your name changed?

5. Weeksy

Weeksy Cruising at a slow speed.

I want it the same as my xbox live name

6. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

PM Baldred he's the mod and might be able to change it for you if your GT isn't taken as a username.

If not then add your GT to your sig or at the side where it says where you live, you do that in the user cp.

7. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

You can either add the xbox live name to your user profile or pm me and I'll get it sorted when within 48hours. And the reason we don't allow name changes is because it would be confusing for members, plus it could make the board look messy if people are always asking who is who. It can also be used to add insults to a user name if you fall out with other members.

Hope that helps
    Baldred