1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cash

Discussion in 'Trade' started by Sensei, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Sensei ~PurePwnage~

So, I got the game yesterday after weeks of waiting to be able to order it! I'm still waiting for the PS2-USB adapter so i can use my controller, but that's OK...

Just wondering if any rich people wanna buy a crappy default F group car off me for an insane amount of money, just to help me out for money a bit. Thanks if you can, add me on MSN to talk about it if you need to.

[email protected]

2. tormenter

tormenter New Member

how about 9 million for any car? just make it easy for me to notice like put some miles on it then tell the exact miles so i can find it easily.

3. Sensei

Sensei ~PurePwnage~

Kool. As we are in different countries it could be hard to meet, if I put a car on trade and log out overnight would you be able to still buy it? I'm new at this =D

4. tormenter

tormenter New Member

ya if you put it up for sale now just tell me the make, the color, the price, and the miles it has and I will buy it :)

5. Sensei

Sensei ~PurePwnage~

It's a black, Audi A3 with 15.2 miles. Up for 8,999,000

EDIT: Thanks for buying it. That'll help towards finally reaching champion.

#5 Sensei, Jun 29, 2007
    Last edited by Sensei: Jun 29, 2007
  6. tormenter

tormenter New Member

bought, enjoy the cash!

7. Maverick2201

Maverick2201 Rookie

wow that was freakishly easy, Suio... givin' away any more money, tormenter?? :)

8. Mayo

Mayo The dead-end master...

It's really not that hard to reach champion without help. I did it in, what, a week or so?

I can see the coolness in beeing a billionaire though :D

9. Sensei

Sensei ~PurePwnage~

Well once I reach champion I can get my own mony easy in the 180k/mh in heavy traffic race... I just need to get there quick =D