1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently! - Part 2

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by The Queen, Jan 31, 2012.

1. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Nice spot! that's a 50 anniversario edition too, only one of 200 total and 1 of 100 coupe versions in the world.

Diablo likes this.
  2. @TDUFREAK500, unfortunately it is just an Anniversario conversion, besides the look, it is a casual LP700-4 with body kit

3. Just spotted those two beasts :cheery:

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      2.5 MB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      2.8 MB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      2.3 MB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      2.7 MB
      Views:
    Diablo likes this.
  4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Woah, those are some stunning colours on them. I don't know if I like the Lambo decked out like that, the front shot is really nice but the gold becomes a bit much when you see covering the whole car imo.

F12Berlinetta likes this.
  5. mau92

mau92 Well-Known Member

insaneone and F12Berlinetta like this.
  6. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

Very nice shots @mau92. That contrasting one with the GT-R and the kei car is awesome.

mau92 likes this.
  7. Black Corvette C7

Attached Files:

• C7.png
      C7.png
      File size:
      2.7 MB
      Views:
  8. totalnuts

totalnuts New Member

Today in Yokohama

Attached Files:

insaneone likes this.
  9. hassan1995

hassan1995 ( •_•)( •_•)>⌐■-■(⌐■_■)

Some spots from last week 20180414_160551.jpg 20180414_154734.jpg 20180414_151425.jpg

mau92, insaneone and F12Berlinetta like this.
  10. Great looking 812 and nice combo with Aventador (it's S, isn't it?)

11. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

Nice spots there @totalnuts, how did the SLS sound if you heard it driving off?

Hey @hassan1995, real nice combo shot like F12 says above and a nice pair of LaFerrari to go with it. Got to laugh at the face of the moped ride behind in the first shot, he doesn't look very happy.

12. totalnuts

totalnuts New Member

sound was awesome, to late to record that when we crossed over, the GTR was available for testdrive at nissan dealer

13. Well, these are quite old spots, but wanted to share them ;) _5271622.jpg _5271897.jpg _6050267.jpg P6042886.jpg

mau92 and insaneone like this.
  14. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

Both of those roadster owners must smile every day getting to drive those two, as imo, they are two of the best sounding cars of modern times. Each is distinct from one another and so...

it raises a cool question: what would you have out of the SLS Roadster and the Huracan Spyder? :cool:

15. That's one of the toughest question:hmmm::mhmm::hmmm: But I think I would go for Huracan. But if those two were coupes than I would take the SLS :duck:

insaneone likes this.
  16. totalnuts

totalnuts New Member

this morning when i was delivering flyers the car belongs to a dentist IMG_4407.JPG

insaneone and F12Berlinetta like this.
  17. insaneone

insaneone me, myself & I
    tduck team

A dentist with exceptional taste as that colour combo is stunning! I really like how the interior and the wheels follow the same sort of look with being mainly black with a touch of yellow.

18. totalnuts

totalnuts New Member

Saw today when posting flyers, look at the size of that wing :) awesome GTR.png

19. TDUZoqqer

TDUZoqqer whomst'd that

Seen two of those (and one other one was driving around) yesterday, which were all near each other. I guess they ain't that special to see anymore. Or is that just a german problem? :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

20. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

Just #firstworldgermanproblems :p