1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Car reviews

Discussion in 'TDU1 - General' started by Microphone, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Alot of people like writing car reviews for in game cars, so heres a thread you can put your car reviews in

Here's my latest review: Pagani Zonda Roadster (TDU)

This car was quite rare a few months back, but a lot of people (lucky people I may add) have now been given the codes for this very special car.
    This is my all time favourite car, but ill start with its negative points. Well the interior is the only let down really. So? I’ll move on to the stats, 239 when tuned, that’s rapid!, It also gets you there very fast, 0-60 3.1 seconds, all this power coming from its 660bhp engine. These are all valid reasons for why you should try and get this car, but the main reason is how fun this is to drive. If you don’t take care whilst driving this car, it will bite back at you and loose control, but the handling is excellent with driving aids on.
    This car really is something special, and you know that from seeing it the first time, those crazy looks, this car is beautiful, and its even nicer in candy orange.

You will love this car from the moment you start up that engine and hear the noise it make, it really is one of the nicest sounding cars out there. I really hope I have convinced you to want to get this car, your missing out without one. I have over 2000miles on mine and this is my second one - I had to sell the first one.

Stats:

Max. Speed: 239mph
    0-60: 3.1sec
    Max. Power: 660 bhp

I’d give this car:

Handling: 10/10
    Looks: 10/10
    Noise: 10/10
    Performance: 10/10
    Fun: 10/10

Really go out of your way to get one of these on your garage!

[I also have a car reviewing site out soon, would you mind if the reviews that are posted here go on the new site, your username will be stated with the review]

#1 Microphone, Feb 15, 2008
    Last edited by Microphone: Feb 16, 2008
  2. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

Er what car is this?

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Its all 10/10 and its orange, that would be the Zonda Roadster lol, but yer mike you didn't say the car name.

4. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Sorry, ive edited my first post now

5. T1M

T1M ♥ MX-5 ♥

Anyway, i'm refreshing TDE with some new stuff

Including:

Weekly car shows, all the rich TDUians can bring their best cars for a little show :)

Of course you can only have 8 people per sever, so a few different car shows on different servers with around 5-7 cars a-piece :D
    ________
    DOUBLE EAGLE M41 ASSAULT SHOULDER

#5 T1M, Feb 16, 2008
    Last edited by T1M: May 4, 2011
  6. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I think you posted in the wrong thread tim, this thread is for car reviews

7. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I thought he was banned from TDE anyways...?

8. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

If you want to know he has been deleted, but this is the wrong place to talk about that, if you want to know why, you have my msn ;)

no-one else like writing reviews then?

It can be for any driving games you know, pgr4, tdu, forza 2 etc

9. T1M

T1M ♥ MX-5 ♥

Ok then.....

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Looks great, maybe a bit too simular to the DB9, it's nippy and fairly fast, along with a stunning interior. Not as good to drive as I would have thought, but never the less, it's a brill all rounder.

At $100,000 ingame, a bargin too. If you want a cheap Aston that's fast and nippy, this is you're car. Unless you fancy uglier, more expensive, slower, bigger and old, you'd go for the DB7 Zagato, but please god don't. Go for the Vantage. Please!

Handling: 9/10
    Looks: 10/10
    Noise: 10/10
    Performance: 10/10
    Fun: 10/10

Handling needs to improved ever so slightly, but PERFECT other than that!

Great buy. Truly.:D
    ________
    WEED VAPORIZER

#9 T1M, Feb 16, 2008
    Last edited by T1M: May 4, 2011
  10. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

This should really be in TDU General as it's dealing with the cars in the game.

moved.

11. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

I may just write summat in here, but my english is limited :D And not about Astons
    May
    Just

12. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

i dont think anyone cares about your grammar that much, plus, with alot of french people trying to speak english with me at the moment, im quite used to confuzed english

@diablo: I did say that it was for any driving games, so is it possible for it to be moved to the xbox360 general driving section, i dont mind it being left here though

13. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Thing is cmm, all driving games interpret the cars differently, ie the Zonda is apparently great for drag racing in NFS:BS.. I mean PS whereas in TDU it's not the fastest in a straight line and it's very squirly in the corners.

14. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Sorry, ive edited my first post, we are going to organise the reviews by games first, then manufacturer, than car, so we would like a zonda review for nfs ps also

15. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

What's TDE?

16. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

17. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

18. TDU 505

TDU 505 Clinically Insane

LEMME DO A REVIEW ON A ASTON!

Power,