1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant post via mobile anymore [SOLVED]

Discussion in 'Site & Forum Support' started by RobikV3, Jun 17, 2015.

1. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

So most of the time i was actually replying from my mobile phone but, lately i can't.

The issue is simply the text box for reply doesn't appear anymore, anyone else have this?

Im using Opera Mini on Android.

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Sounds like your phone isn't able to render the Extended editor. To remedy this go to your User CP > General Settings and find under the Miscellaneous Options heading the option to choose the 'Message Editor Interface' and try setting it to Standard Editor. That will put it back as it was.

We changed it last week as we were tired of having to 'Go Advanced' when making posts via 'Quick Reply' and wanting to tweak the formatting directly. :)

3. RobikV3

RobikV3 RB26DETT

Ah that fixed it thanks for quick solution :)