1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't leave my house

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by Monkmachine, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Monkmachine Rookie

Hi Guys,
    bought the game yesterday and I can't play it, I've played for 2hours and now it won't play for more than 1min before it crashes, most of the time I can't even leave the garage. How can atari release a game like this? Its a joke and there should be some law against it, I was wondering if anyone had any magical fixes? I know theres a patch coming out but from what I can gather it keeps getting delayed and I wanna play now.

Specs-
    AMD 3800X2 939 @2.5Ghz (24hours prime stable)
    Asus A8N32-SLI
    2GB DDR400
    X-FI xtrememusic

:(:(

2. ScaR

ScaR New Member

Well mine doesn't crash that much, but sometimes I do get stuck in the loading screen when I try and leave the garage. Just pray for the patch to come out soon... already been almost 2 months since they said they WERE going to release it

3. -Dell-

-Dell- Formerly known as MR-E46

What graphics card you got?

4. tormenter

tormenter New Member

mine did this too but I fixed mine, tell me if this works.

Load up the game and go to your house, when you are in your house exit the game.

It should work now

5. Monkmachine

Monkmachine Rookie

Thanks!!!! Worked a charm! I have been playing since 12pm UK time and its now 5am Sunday......I love this game!

6. Toby_boy

Toby_boy Rookie

Try to update your GFX driver. Should prevent this from happening again.

7. ScaR

ScaR New Member

I have the latest non beta drivers for my GFX card... not willing to risk it

8. Janos

Janos Miura Addicted

I fixed it going to the garage menu and choosing a car in another house.

9. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Just open the door! :D :p

10. Monkmachine

Monkmachine Rookie

It's locked ;)

11. mustow

mustow New Member

:locked: find the key