1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burgers: How?

Discussion in 'The Bin' started by Microphone, Jul 26, 2016.

?

How does one digest one's burger?

1. With a knife and fork, because I am a civilised respectable member of society.

8.3%
  2. With my BARE HANDS, because I am an uncouth, uneducated fiend.

66.7%
  3. I don't eat burgers, because I have the personality of a soggy lettuce leaf.

8.3%
  4. My name is Millena and I have a weird, unique way of eating food. Deal with it.

16.7%
  1. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I said I wasn't talking about McDonalds burgers (in a different lingo) haha, they're rarely tall enough to warrant the use of cutlery :p

2. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

3. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Third option for you then.

4. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

This thread is now

[​IMG]

Milli and Microphone like this.
  5. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

Bare hands. Eating it with a fork and knife imo is just a way of saying ''oh look at me being different than the rest, do you see me?''.

I did try eating one with knife and fork recently, I only had to pick up the knife to make the burger fall apart. And there was a stick through the middle to hold it together! It's more effective to bang it flat with your head and roll it up like a pancake than using knife and fork :lol:

6. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I simply don't understand this point of view. Why is it about being different, or acting superior to the rest? It's simply not wanting to get your hands dirty and it decreases the possibility of sauce or whatever dropping on your clothes etc. I don't think it does come across as 'different' either, perhaps I just go to restaurants where most people use cutlery for that kind of thing? :shrug: I've never felt in a minority with it.

Burgers seem to be getting taller and taller, and people still insist on using their hands. Where is the limit? :p

Milli likes this.
  7. CLR-GTR

CLR-GTR Bunchie farmer

It's just what I think and what comes up in my mind. I've never been to a place where they eat hamburgers with knife and fork, though I usually don't eat burgers the size of my house anyway.

8. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I don't eat burgers the size of my house either :p I think anything other than the usual bread, meat, lettuce/tomato combo is without a doubt is too tall for bare hands in public unless you're in a fast food place :shrug:

9. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

That's why i use this sort of paper/napkin. So my hands don't get dirty. Even with bk burguers like.

10. Camel

Camel New Member

That's not a burger, this is a burger. DIE ZUGSPITZE! And it has to be eaten with hands, like a man.

[​IMG]

11. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

I know camels have large mouths.... But :oook:

12. The Compensator

The Compensator Future heel&toe historian

Isn't this a standard thing? It's unhygienic to eat food with bare hands, at least in this part of the world.

13. Camel

Camel New Member

I don't know about you but I tend to keep my hands clean. :p

Also, a few million germs here or there will usually do you no arm and even help build up your immune system. But that doesn't mean go around licking everything though...

14. TDUFREAK500

TDUFREAK500 Rotary <3

Not if you wash your hands before eating....

15. Milli

Milli An eternal apprentice.

Thing is, i am not worried about get the food contaminated by my hands, which i always keep them clean. It's the fact that eat with my hands will make them dirty/greasy from the food and sauce, etc. And i know i can wash it later, i just don't enjoy having them like that while i eat. :lol:

How can i use my phone while i am eating and have cheddar on my hands? No thanks, let the cheddar on the paper and my hands are good to go.

16. carlos_69

carlos_69 OMG EVO

Bare hands,,,

I can't imagine eating a burger with knife and fork.

17. rachelm

rachelm Rookie

Knifes are frowned upon, only way to eat a burger is with bare hands!

18. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

What about using bear hands?