1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bugatti veyron vs plane

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by cocoki700, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Good old Top Gear.

2. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

thanks for sharin

3. Car Freak

Car Freak loves dirt too

Top Gear rocks!

4. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

That was a great episode, thanks! ;)

5. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Was one of the best races (but i think the one to the Swiss Alpes was better) :)

6. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

The funnyest one was when they all drove supercars together ... the fun they had trying to get the cars out of the Paris car park!!!!!

In terms of races ... all the recent biggies are good ... as in Veyron, Ferrari to the Alps and the SLR one

7. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Saw it already but thanks for sharing.

8. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

Top Gear is great. But saw an episode today. Worst one they made probably, where they take a Robin Reliant and try to make a rocket out of it, kinda stupid.

9. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

There was a bit of an argument here ( i think) when this was first aired about wether it was a good episode. It wasn't really to do with cars, but I though it was good for a luahg on a sunday night.

10. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Yeah, it was :p, but sometimes I think that the talk and jokes have been scripted (like the races - its nearly always a close finish, but when I ignore these then it becomes funny -- lmao funny)