1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broken Mileage counter???

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Nipper, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

in my house under info where it tells you your total mileage (and then car and bike mileage)

mine is stuck on 40,804.51 miles, i tested it by doing a 5 mile driving then checking back, it stayed the same????

i think i broke the mileage LOL

btw, OldSpeckledBen has the same thing hahaha (his is stuck at 40,797.99 though)

#1 Nipper, Apr 18, 2007
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  2. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Well first time I've heard of such a problem?

3. Johansen

Johansen Banned

lol, mine is wrong it show about 450 miles to litle.

4. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

also, im missing a fair few miles on the total

when i add together the bike and car mileage it adds up to more than the total by a fair few hundred ???

5. Johansen

Johansen Banned

ye same to me.

6. UkN0WnSCAA

UkN0WnSCAA GTP Racing

lol i have to see if that is the same problem with me xD

7. Rollin in an STi

Rollin in an STi Subie Owner

i noticed in my 2nd profile, that its off by about 1 mile. not as bad as you guys, but its still OFF
    (i added the distance by car and distance by bike together tonight for my total, this way im not off by a mile. lol)

8. jakyboy

jakyboy pie is yum

wtf? i hope that doesnt happen on ps2 version!

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!