1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Breakthrough with traffic!

Discussion in 'TDU1 - PC' started by alabama619, Apr 4, 2007.

1. alabama619

alabama619 Clan Owner

Warning. May ruin online experiance

Ive found how to turn it off!

I havnt turned it off myself, but I found how to do it while renaming my details folder to get rid of birds and increase performance. Then I PM'd a guy who wanted to know how, he tried it, and it worked!

Basically go to C://Program Files/Atari/Test drive Unlimited/Euro/Bnk/Vehicles and rename the traffic folder found in there.

I am thinking it would increase FPS but I need someone to clarify that.

2. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

why would you wanna turn traffic off, sure there annoying sometimes, but it adds to the experience

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    Forum Team

This is not recommended as it screws up others online as the server synchs traffic between players, note you can spot these traffic dodgers by the way they just drive through the traffic but note it can effect you by either crashing your game or making the traffic act really strange in front of you.

This should only be used OFFLINE and NOT ONLINE.

Also note that Eden will be updating the server very soon to check for this hack around and will not allow you online at all.

4. alabama619

alabama619 Clan Owner

Yea thats what I meant, Offline mode. Sorry I didnt mention it. Though i did say it might ruin online experiance :D

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!