1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best RUF (Porsche) in Test Drive

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Jeroz, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Jeroz Rookie

Hello, i'm going to buy a car pack for test drive and I wanted a car pack with the best
    RUF (Porsche) in the game, so which RUF is better the RUF Rt12 or the RUF r turbo and the looks also are very important!!

#1 Jeroz, Aug 6, 2007
    Last edited by Jeroz: Aug 7, 2007
  2. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Well I would say the RT12 seeing that it is based on the 997 base which I am very fond of.. I would go for that.. I'm pretty sure it's faster too I've thats what you're looking for..

3. Jeroz

Jeroz Rookie

does somebody has pictures of the two cars to compare .
    and I have a another question which RUF is the best looking car if you're inside it.

#3 Jeroz, Aug 7, 2007
    Last edited by Jeroz: Aug 7, 2007
  4. YeOldeTDUMan

YeOldeTDUMan working too much

if you want piccies search this forum ... Diablo used to take piccies of the cars in the dealerships as each download pack came out

5. bigbcraig

bigbcraig Making Skidmarks

Well, RT 12 and Rturbo are definitely the two fastest as far as i am aware (RGT is slow -like class D). Unfortunately, I do not own the Rturbo and thus cannot compare them, but I was always under the impresion that the Rturbo was faster. The RT12 has a pleasing interior, is not a little bland. And the green gauges can be a little funky, but they work well and can always be seen. For drifting, the preffered one is the turbo, but as you didn't mention this i don't know if it's important. The RT12 is very fast for a B-class (when tuned); moreso for it's top speed (called 226, higher as with all cars in tdu) and acceleration than it's handling (it can get a little tail-happy, and even want to go rear-out on high-speed sweepers (think southeast of island). Hope that helps.

With my experience, the rt12 is a very good car but i can't accurately compare them wwithout owning the other... sorry