1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best music singer out there?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by iBilo, Jul 18, 2007.

1. iBilo ;)

Has to be Corey Taylor of Stone Sour and Slipknot closely followed by the Iron Maiden lead singer. :)

2. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Which Iron Maiden singer, current one (bruice ****inson (ok now thats being stupid, what if we want to talk about the greatest noval ever written and we can't talk about ****ens, why???) or the earler ones. I would say Peter Gabriel maybe though Freddie Mercury probably takes it.

PS. I'm not going to get banned for talking about literature that just happens to have a rude (ummmmm i'm telling (should be said in the most annoying vioce possible)) word in it am I lol. Sorry but I love it when forums do this.

#2 Pherelas, Jul 18, 2007
    Last edited by Pherelas: Jul 18, 2007
  3. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

4. jambo

jambo TDU Lord

Freddy Mercury, Robert Plant or David Gilmour.

5. Speed

Speed Can You Feel It?

Gotta say the lead singer of Scissor Sisters, Jake Shears. His voice is so high, so entertaining, Lol.

You just gotta love this performance from The Brits 2007:

I know I'm gonna get critisized for this because you're all naming rock/ metal singers and I come in with a pop group, so just to give you more to critisize, I'm actually a keen Eminem fan so he would be my second best, even though he's not technically a singer, rather than a rapper.

6. Hammy

Hammy DoUcHe BaG

i like that dude from Aqua!

7. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Freddie Mercury

Listen to 'Who wants to live forever' and you will understand he has the best voice in the world, no one can come close.