1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Guitar / Bass solo

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pherelas, Sep 11, 2007.

1. Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

This can be by anyone. I though i've seen this here before but couldn't find it. Umm put a youtube vid up for the best Guitar solo and the best bass solo you can find. Can be a proper band or a random person or you thinking about it. See what comes up.

Best i've found.

Guitar.

Bass.

If you find the other thread please post. Love watching these amazing solo and want to see more so if you have any.

#1 Pherelas, Sep 11, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Telos

Telos Eternal Being

3. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

Michael Angelo Batio. There's a video of him playing a guitar with 4 necks too. But this is genius. And he just HAS to get some Smoke On The Water at the end too. Check out the Ozzy part just after it!

The blazing fast solo on this one at 2:56 requires extreme accuracy with the way he just hammers the lower end of the fretboard!!! And all on a 28 fret (I think) fretboard.