1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Ad i've seen in a while

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by khevolution, Sep 5, 2007.

1. RB26DETT

RB26DETT Banned

hahaha! great find!!! :D

2. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

That advert has to be one of the best on tv at the moment. Top marks cadbury.

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

I was just about to post this lol, had me cracking up. 6.2 million quid its costing them.

4. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

6.2 million what on.... a bloke in a monkey suit and a drum kit

5. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Theres a series of adverts planned and from what I've heard they just get better. Expect to see them soon.

6. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

This is amazing!

I also like the Mars Advert, I don't have a video, but i have a video of the music played :)

#7 Iced_Bullet, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  7. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

didnt find i that good really

8. Iced_Bullet

Well it's not as good as the cadbury one! But I just like the music. :)

@ The almighty baldred - Really? wow I can't wait to see what they waste more millions on :D But they'd better be good adverts, or I might go to the shop and buy some Mars Confectionary :p

#9 Iced_Bullet, Sep 5, 2007
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet: Sep 5, 2007
  9. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

erm diablo hasn't posted on this thread yet. :eek:

10. Iced_Bullet

Woops sorry it was you who said it :p

I do appologise again :(

*edited previous post*

11. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Thanks for the almighty. :) Yep a few people at work went to a screening and they said all the adverts were good I'll see if i can get any information out of them tomorrow.

12. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Guys, its just an advert....
    The guy in the gorrilla suit playing the drums is a crappy advert, more likely to make me buy a drum kit than a chocolate bar....

13. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Its different which makes it good. Its not some person talking down a telephone smiling way to much or some puppy falling off a bed. There are subtle hints of the chocolate brand as someone said above with the background colour. Dunno really what i'm talking about but i'm going to buy some chocolate now, no wait no i'm not.

14. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Haha, great find. That gorilla is so fake looking though :D

15. iBilo

iBilo ;)

I think the Mclaren one is the best tho. With Hamilton and Alonso competing. :) Nice Ad.

16. Mb

Mb The Photographer

It's the most boring ad i've ever seen actually!

17. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

The best ad's are for Irn-Bru , honestly goto youtube and search for irn bru and you'll see some quality ads with great humour.

That ad was good though I have to say, I thought it went on a bit at the start but some nice drumming all the same.

18. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Yes the irn bru adverts are good, and they worked i am now obsessed with drinking the orange stuff, it taste great. It's also a great hangover cure. The latest one i saw was in Blackpool, it seemed familiar to me, but i just couldn't remember the name of the roller coaster featured. Of course it was the irn bru roller coaster.

19. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Does that include the WKD version?? lol,

I think the old Tango ads where good (you've been tango'd) but they changed it from the block slapping people to kissing them as they thought it would start a Happy Slapping craze.

The Alonso and hamilton one is good but it must have been filmed a while before all the trouble between them started.

Also they where talking about a Gorrilla playing drums on an advert today on Jo whiley on Radio 1 and everyone was asking if it was Phil Collins and Jo said she would reveal who it was but I missed, did anyone listen and find out???