1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello there Guest, please note that this is an archived area and therefore some or all of the information within may no longer apply.

Been a long time coming but say hello to SEVEN!

Discussion in 'News (Archives)' started by Diablo, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Chrome mobile

Attached Files:

#41 Ryzza5, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Aug 18, 2015
  2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

I didn't bother much with the chatbox to be honest. Will take a look after the main meat and gravy is taken care of.

3. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Tried force refresh and it didn't work, this is on Firefox, just checked on Chrome and it's showing fine.

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

That is weird as I am on Firefox as my main and I see it fine.

5. Andreas¹

Andreas¹ Crazy Duck

This is on my 1080p computer monitor and I just realised something. I cleared all of my internet history figuring it was some old cache or something and the background appeared. Of course I got logged out though and when I signed back in the gray background is back again. This is on Firefox 40.0.2.

6. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Grey background here too on Chrome desktop 1080p. Ctrl+F5 no change.

7. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Yeah I think I sussed it after what Anders just posted. :fp:

8. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Yahhhh, I was worried I'd have to delete all the history thing/passwords and it'd be a pain in the derriere, but now it's showing :nods: Thanks D.

9. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

Yep, must've been a permissions thing. :)

Now, when is Stu going to provide new background images?

10. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Google gave us the Mobile-friendly label today, quite impressed how quick that happened.

11. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Super Moderator
    tduck team

*I like this post*

I thought my internet was just being a muppet, the background image is working fine for me now too :D On my phone it was even worse, every time I logged in TDUCk wouldn't show at all :lol: But now that all is fixed I can finally say... IT'S SO PRETTY. Really great job, very fresh and uncluttered. I will however say that the Quote/Multi-Quote buttons are in an odd place, imo :p

12. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

So now that we no longer have general subforums for TDU1 and TDU2, where did you move the threads that used to live there? Is it worth having one 'generic' subforum in each mod shop to hold the archives? i.e. the photos, videos, cruises, forum games, tech help, tutorials, etc

nvm, you've hidden it under Racing Games but without a shortcut badge on the index page. Not confusing at all. :lol:
    Any chance of having a 'shortcut' show up under the Mod areas on index page to these boards?

#52 Ryzza5, Aug 20, 2015
    Last edited by Ryzza5: Aug 20, 2015
  13. gadd3008

gadd3008 Reckless driver

Congratulations on the new look of the site. Undoubtedly it is "cool" and doing great. Now, my question is: how do I delete a post? Thank you very much and sorry for my technological ignorance.

14. Camel

Camel New Member

*is hostile towards mobile device users*

15. Camel

Camel New Member

It would appear that you can no longer delete your own posts.

16. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

I did prefer the old layout where if there were no new posts the sub-thread icon would grey out.

17. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

You mean the little folder icon? That does grey out when the threads have been read in it or you mark it as read.

18. Ryzza5

Ryzza5 Notable Member

What's the point of having 'Previous' and 'Next' buttons when the only page numbers that show up are the previous and next ones (and +/-10)?

19. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

It's basically a bigger hit point for people on their devices.

20. MrLolololXD

MrLolololXD Resident Supra Owner