1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beautiful Katamari Demo!!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Diablo, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Trust me download the demo, you will love it. The first game was amazing fun and truly crazy in the best way a Japanese game can be, I'm not mentioning this because it's being published by Atari, I'm doing this because it is such a mental little and was brilliant on the PS2 and I cannot personally wait for it to hit the 360. If it's half the fun of the original then I can't wait !

We Love Katamari Video (the previous game)

#1 Diablo, Jan 31, 2008
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

Looks Brilliant :D

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Who ever made that game must have been more stoned than the Beatles and the rolling stones together, what in the hell!!??

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Who can beat me !

Current best is 4m44cm3mm

5. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

oooooh the colours

*takes another toke on spliff*

6. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Actually it looks pretty good, might give it a try when it comes to the 360 ;)

7. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

finally played the demo.

addictive randomness!

ROYAL RAINBOW FTW!

8. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

I just played the demo, its friggin addictive but soooo stupid lol :D.

Seriously who ever come up with this game must have been smoking something lol :D.