1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Assetto Corsa Assetto Corsa New License Announced - Porsche to come via DLC

Discussion in 'Driving & Racing Games' started by Kelvjy, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Kelvjy

Kelvjy _________________________

Steam database and store pages.

Not related to the Porsche DLC but Laguna Seca is coming as well sometime in the future.

2. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Does this mean it was added wrongly as surely Steam must allow you to add stuff and hide it from public display or something?

And yeah I seen that hinted at on Marco's page about Laguna Seca but shortly after saying that he posted that video from Rennsport with a confirmation. He likes to be cryptic but in a fairly easily decipherable manner.

3. Kelvjy

I guess it's linked to the season pass they are doing for the Porsche dlc. You can search for it on Steam and it shows up now.

Patiently waiting for the 917/30 and Silverstone Classic. I want to see how many hay bales I can crash into with 1400HP :sheep:

mau92 and Diablo like this.
  4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

There's never been a real issue in offering a Season Pass with no mention of the actual content. Unless I am thinking this is acceptable on the consoles and Steam is different? :hmmm:

5. Kelvjy

Steam is the same as far as I'm aware.

I may be remembering wrong but Kunos have always been pretty open about the content you get in dlc. Not like say Bethesda where they ask for the money without saying anything about the content offered, just that it'll be worth it.

Diablo likes this.
  6. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

If they are behind this then I am not used to it. Would make sense as they are already hinting and admitting to stuff for next year.

7. tduck

tduck Duck Tales!

Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 1 Now Available on PC; v1.9 Update Details

[​IMG]

In what has been a long and somewhat agonising wait since the reveal that Porsche would be coming to Assetto Corsa, the day of it actually happening for players has finally arrived!

From today PC players can purchase Porsche Pack Volume 1 on Steam. Those looking to snap up all of the Porsche offerings being offered throughout the three...

Read more on this...

#27 tduck, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 21, 2018
  8. tduck

tduck Duck Tales!

Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 2 In-game Image Teasing Begins

[​IMG]

The Assetto Corsa team are clearly back to work (read: sober) after the celebrations of the release of the first Porsche Pack, which became available for PC through Steam last week and comes to console some time in November.

Moving the volume dial up to 2 (see what I did there?), firm favourite for divulging the goods about anything...

Read more on this...

#28 tduck, Nov 1, 2016
  9. tduck

tduck Duck Tales!

The Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 2 Exhibit is Now Open!

[​IMG]

With a week to go until Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 2 is released for the PC version of Assetto Corsa, Marco Massarutto has been at it again in just casually dropping images of some of the contents of the pack on his own Facebook page.

The first Porsche pack was quite something to behold when images were shown...

Read more on this...

#29 tduck, Nov 15, 2016
  10. Ozzmcom

Ozzmcom BBW-ingame

718 :panic2:

11. tduck

tduck Duck Tales!

Assetto Corsa Porsche Pack Volume 2 Available Now on Steam

[​IMG]

Another plethora of machinery from the garage of Porsche has become available for Assetto Corsa with the release of Porsche Pack Volume 2 on Steam for PC.

Surprisingly there wasn't much in the way of promotion and teasing on social media, something that has become somewhat customary from the team. Although that is understandable, considering they appeared to be...

Read more on this...

#31 tduck, Nov 22, 2016