1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone up for a supercar cruise right now?

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by Phantom Paradox, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Phantom Paradox

Phantom Paradox GTP Racing

yaeh so add me and use normal mode preferably, and also we meet at the Champions house right now, thanks guys :)

2. XxZanza LabzxX

You meet at the where?

3. Phantom Paradox

Sorry man, I have to call it off, another time maybe :(

4. B1gSmurf

B1gSmurf New Member

But can you tell us what the champions house is? Never heard of that before.

5. Phantom Paradox

You know that house you get for finding all the roads? thats it lol I thought everyone used that as a way of describing it. Maybe not :)

6. B1gSmurf

B1gSmurf New Member

Ah right that house, now i see what you mean, i discovered all roads too and got that house.
    But if you organize a cruise today i will be joining you.

7. Nipper

Nipper \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

about the use of normal mode, many people have converted and arent likely to go back :p

8. Phantom Paradox

This is true...

• About Us

Started back in 2007, our community has been around for a good while and throughout all this time our core focus has been to provide a fun and laid back place for the discussion of driving and racing games and gaming in general, along with freqent automotive and motorsport related chat too. So, no matter what style of player you are, from arcade thrills to hardcore sim-racer or free roam explorer to circuit hot lapper, if it's about driving or racing in some form then we're up for talking about it. And if you are a keen photo moder, virtual photographer, video creator or streamer, then feel free to share those too. Cheers!
  • Feed the duck!

Running and maintaining a community like this is hard work, especially when it's done by a bunch of idiots! And so, if you enjoy visiting here and would like to help us out. We would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Donate to us!