1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Top Gear Video

Discussion in 'Videos' started by eleKtro, Aug 27, 2007.

1. eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

I remember making a Top Gear Video thread back when I had my old PC. And I couldn't go ahead and make the video because my PC couldn't cope with TDU. But someone else has made a thread about the same Top Gear video as I did so I will let them go ahead and do it.

OK since there are so many possible Top Gear Episodes we can do there is no rush in finding one before someone else does it.

OK here is the video I hope so remake in TDU.

Now for this I need 2 drivers and maybe a possible of 1 more camera man.

Drivers Needed

Director/Video Recorder - MadMax

2nd Video Recorder -

Corvette Z06 -

Ferrari 575 Maranello -

Once I get these slots filled we can arrange when and where to do all of this.

#1 eleKtro, Aug 27, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  2. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

I'll be the Corvette Z06. Don't we need someone to drift in hardcore mode. You need H-Mode to drift.

#2 CarboyZR1, Aug 27, 2007
    Last edited by CarboyZR1: Aug 27, 2007
  3. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

lol, Ill say thiss from first hand experience, its VERY time consuming doing this :) and uyou have to have lots of time (in big chunks to do it :p) Because with the lag atm, you need about 2-4 goes at each 3 sec clip! ergh lol

#3 Iced_Bullet, Aug 27, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 19, 2018
  4. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

How is this going to be time consuming? As long as everyone listens to where I tell them to go and when to start everything will be fine. Yes it will take time but how else we going to do it?

5. Iced_Bullet

huh? I wasn;t getting stressed? so why're you? I was meerly stating, that the lag in game makes the filming difficult some times... unless its just cos im working with Speed_Freak, its difficualt lag wise xD

6. eleKtro

eleKtro Contain Your Orgasms

I wasn't stressing.

7. Iced_Bullet

Sorry, just sounded like you were ;) probably because there were no emoticons, I thought you were :D

8. anju34

anju34 Going sideways...

I may come If I can be of use..

i can drift in HC mode

9. CarboyZR1

CarboyZR1 Asian

Oh yeah, I can also drift. Not sure in the Vette tho.

10. Mb

Mb The Photographer

I can drift the Z06 and the 575M. So if you nee me :)