1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Heli Crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Motorsport' started by Marc_CRX, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

2. Mb

Mb The Photographer

That's pretty scary actually.

3. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Think about it though, would you really want to step back into a Helicopter after a close friend was killed by one not two days before!

4. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Bloody hell thats bad,. Is it just me or is air travel in general goin through bad times atm, first McRae then the Thai airpplane this morning and now the boss of Scooby.

5. Marc_CRX

Marc_CRX Tail End Out!!

Maybe the Millenium Bug is a few years late?

6. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Blimey.

There was a period about a year ago when 4 or 5 airplanes crashed in a month and it was still the safest form of trasport then. Choopers arn't in that though.

7. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

this is very spooky, you would have to force me into a helicoptor at the moment, two heicoptor crashes in 2-3 days maybe, but 2 friends crashing in differant helicoptors is extrememly coincidental, im not saying that it was done purposely by the way

8. Tuph

Tuph Drifting Ledgend

If i was in a crash and they wanted to air lift me on a hot day i wouldn't do it.
    But that really sucks.

Hope hes allright.

9. HavockJoker

HavockJoker PGR4 Master

Someone is definitely trying to kill off all Subaru drivers and the bosses, This is no accident, this is happening for a purpose,

That is what I think. I may be wrong but it seems suspicious to me that it happened within Subaru.

10. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

bloody hell, the air has been bad recently, what with the crash landing yesterday at heathrow.

the pilot deserves a medal, he really does.

11. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer that was quite inpressive but this thread thing happened ages ago. No more info has been released about it I take it though. Just thinking what ifs with the one yesterday, if he landed that on the tarmac that would have been crazy, going at that speed and that angle, would have flipped probably and there was fuel everywhere as it was, tarmac would cause a spark. Such a talented pilot to put it down on the grass.