1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An unexpected twist to the perfect day

Discussion in 'The Bin' started by Who, May 16, 2007.

1. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

So, today was my last day of compulsory schooling, as such i intended to get blisteringly drunk in typical last day fashion. great. however, half an hour ago i got a phone call from my school. Basically, there was a misprint in the exam board's schedule. My R.E. GCSE examination was printed as being in the afternoon on monday 21st of may. heres the twist. its tommorow at 8.30 am. :eek:mg:

I havent revised (much) and i have had plans. so now i have to skip my plans, put the beer back in the fridge and get my nose into my bitesize R.E. exam until i know the stuff.

Considering im a devoted aethist i find revising R.E. very hard because i find it to be purely bullcrap

2. iBilo

iBilo ;)

unlucky!

3. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

Is it your last tommrow then! I had my first exam today and last day I have to come in to every lesson is a week and a half away, why is it so early for you. Anyway, unlucky about the change.

4. JOk3r77

JOk3r77 New Member

Ah ah, stay in schools kids :p

5. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Wow man feel it for you..

6. nitrox

nitrox HC ES ! <3

mm, i should feel sad if u have to cancel all your appointments (and putting the beer back in the fridge :))

well i can only tell you 1 thing
    GOOD LUCK MATE !

7. Enos

Enos I spread love via Sigs!!

Well, at least the beer will be colder...

8. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

LOL evil trick by the school. we phoned back and apparently its been arranged by school to go to monday. personally i reckon it was a ploy to stop people going out wrecked. it didnt work. (im proof LOL) Anyway, its back on monday. got a mate staying over and we've had a few beers and were singing to awful songs in drunkness (dont stop me now :p)

now to get back to being a drunk :p

9. FA430RGT

You lucky boy!!

10. Who

Who It's not a tumor.

nope. it was my last day of lessons before our rather short study leave of 4 days...

glad i kept it all at my house though, peeps getting nicked left right and centre and its all going to what the police probably call 'operation office christmas party'.

11. FA430RGT

So Lwsbrck did you do your RS exam? If no I got the Poverty section off an old teacher today and it's got about 16 odd marks ;)

12. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

higher tier or immediate?

13. FA430RGT

Umm me think Higher.. But I thought there was just one paper??

14. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

sorry, i havnt took them yet, there is a tier for some important tests, cant remember which

15. Danzman1991

Danzman1991 TVR Fanatic

Im doing all my exams at the moment too :( I have a 3hour French exam today..

16. craigie

craigie I have the...

i have no exams for a while

just (want to use a word beginning with F) loads of coursework

seriously, i have about 6 pending bits :(

sorry for reigniting an old thread

how did all your exams go?

17. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

18. craigie

craigie I have the...

i hate coursework :(

19. NAD33M

NAD33M the gaming guy

I need to stop playing goddamn Forza 2 and finish my Business Coursework, English Courework(s), make a start on my Geog Coursework and finish my first GCSE in ICT. Also, I'm off to Belgium next week and I come back to Science module tests which I should revise for...

20. craigie

craigie I have the...

Tests on June 25th?

i have my chemistry, physics and biology modules one after the other :(

and i have 3 bits of english coursework
    1 maths
    1 ict
    and a business

wooooo =/