1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amazing Nürburgring Videos : renn.tv

Discussion in 'Automotive Discussion' started by Diablo, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Was looking for some good Nürburgring videos and came across this site full of some of the best videos I've ever seen and in very High Quality too. The sound, the driving and the racing is just phenomenal and damn close at times.

renn.tv Download link
    renn.tv youtube vids

2. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

some amazing videos there, nice find

3. mclaren8080

mclaren8080 New Member

tanks for sharin those

4. FA430RGT

FA430RGT Hoods and Alley-ways..

Whoa +1 on the M3 GTR Vid! V. Cool!!

5. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Thanks for finding those Diablo, will look later ;)

6. SupermAnthony

SupermAnthony Man Of Steel

I love the Gallardo one. So much in fact that I tried to remake the Gallardo used in it.

Check them out here. Bids if anyone is interested. This is number 1 so I'll be keeping it, but you can have one with any number on if you want them!

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=1449&page=2

#6 SupermAnthony, Jul 21, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 18, 2018