1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I

Discussion in 'TDU1 - Xbox 360' started by khevolution, Sep 27, 2007.

1. khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

... being stupid, cause i don't think there is, but is there a ferrari challenge Stradale in game yet? cause i think i spotted one

2. Nodz86

Nodz86 ____________

Yes theres a Ferrari 360 CS in the game, it was in one of the DLC's can't remember wht one though.

3. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Wasn't it DLC #5 with the Holden Effijy?

4. khevolution

khevolution Most likely To Hit a Tree

no there was two other ferrari's but the 360 CS wasn't one of em

just i was doing the 180mph in traffic race went to see the leader board and the top 3 people were driving this, was wondering whether it was new, cause i can't rememeber it being released, juts had a quick look through on the marketplace and can't find it on there either

5. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

#5 Diablo, Sep 27, 2007
    Last edited by Diablo: Feb 18, 2018
  6. khevolution

cheers for that, must of missed it, dam skim reading

7. Nige

Nige Buy American ....

Hang on ..........

I thought I was the only stupid one (supposedly) on this forum ????

Oh how the table has turned lol !

8. khevolution

lol.... i have an excuse.. im ill. well just went and bought the CS and i must what a pile of poop. the sound in it is awful at the best of times. handling is ok, but the noise really lets it down

9. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Noise is a letdown as is the interior.