1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aloha

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by RabidRabbitRiot, Jan 8, 2008.

1. RabidRabbitRiot

Hi all :) I love TDU and have been playing for about a year off and on. Don't race much anymore just cruise around, trying to complete the Explorer achievement (99% arrgh!) and Eagle-Eyed Driver.

That's about it. See you on the streets:bananahello:

2. hesonly5

hesonly5 Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

:welcome:

3. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Hello and welcome to the jolly land of the forums that are home to the community of Tdu-Central. 99% is a lot. I only started playing TDU on the 360 late last year so have only just got to Champion :D

4. Diablo

Diablo Administrator
    tduck team Admin

Hi there RabidRabbitRiot (that is one normal name that's for sure). Welcome to TDUc, it's cool to see more people around who are crazy - in general and - about this game and I'm sure I've seen your tag around on the island as I always remember tags that are just as normal as my own. :D

Regarding your quest to hit an Eagle and an Explorer, stick with the mad squad that's frequently on the island and you'll have that by ...let's see it's 7:10PM, so about 7:15PM.

Good to have you aboard RRR, pull up a chair, grab a strawhat and make some cheese and toast and join in the fun!

:welcome:

BTW How did you find us as we're quite well hidden under all these milk caps?

5. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

These welcome threads are just a chance for you to go craaazzzziiii aren't they :twisted:

BTW, welcome RRR - enjoy your stay :D

6. Baltoman

Baltoman Baby Vipah :D

hello RRR welcome to TDUc (Home of Insane Maniacs that loves sugar)

7. Pherelas

Pherelas I'm Going Slightly mad

8. RabidRabbitRiot

Thanks all :)

To answer your question Diablo, I was trying to find a TDU map through Google and stumbled across you lot instead ;)

9. Iced_Bullet

Iced_Bullet Cheese=Milk's Death Route

That's how me and Sensei found TDU:C (well we actually found that fatty map in this forum), then told Speed about TDU and forced him to buy it and sign up here :)

10. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Ahh so it was a map search :D. Yeah we have a map with all the things discovered somewhere. *Scratches head*

11. Baldy

Baldy Wibble Wobble

Welcome to the forum. :)

12. HSVxSEXY_TIME?

HSVxSEXY_TIME? Ferrari F575 Maranello <3

13. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

:welcome: to the mad world. :)

14. Microphone

Microphone #Myk2016
    tduck team

Welcome to the forums!

15. S71NG3R

S71NG3R New Member

The map is in the first post in the TDU-C club section. I just added a direct link to the map in my sig to make it easier to find.

16. The Queen

The Queen <3 Ferrari F50

Yay thanks Stinger'er :D. Always here to help out newcomers ;)

17. -Lr-SpeedraceR

-Lr-SpeedraceR New Member

Hello & Welcome :)

18. steh091

steh091 Rookie

Welcome RRR :)

19. Tuned Maniac

Tuned Maniac Eat, Sleep, Drive, Play

Welcome to TDU Central RabidRabbitRiot.

I see you like Hello Kitty, Thats massive over here in Japan. Anything you can think of there is a Hello Kitty Version, there are even shops dedicated to it.